Saturday, June 25, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | VALENCIA, SATURDAY: MICHAEL, “WE CAME IN WHERE WE HAD EXPECTED TO FINISH.”

VALENCIA, SATURDAY: MICHAEL, “WE CAME IN WHERE WE HAD EXPECTED TO FINISH.”

RACE NEWS // 25.06.2011


After qualifying saw Michael finish just one place behind Nico in eighth position, he commented: “I might have improved by one place but in the penultimate slow corner, I attacked a bit too early, got oversteer and had to lift for a moment which cost me the place to Nico. But all in all, we came in where we had expected to finish. It would be optimistic in my view to expect that we can attack the cars in front of us tomorrow because I think our starting positions realistically reflect where we stand at the moment. So let’s see how the race develops and what we can make out of it tomorrow.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment