Friday, July 29, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | BRUNO - “I’M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT DRIVING HERE”

BRUNO - “I’M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT DRIVING HERE”

29/07/2011


Welcome to Hungary – does it bring back memories returning here?
BS: Definitely, I’ve got many good memories from racing in GP2, and last year I also had a competitive weekend in the car here, so it’s definitely a good feeling to come back and I’m looking forward to driving the car with LRGP today, when hopefully I will do a good job for the team and show what I can do. I hope the weather remains ok, so we can have a constructive session.

Driving for the team in FP1 this morning – are you excited?
BS: I’m really excited about driving here in FP1. It’s been a long time coming for me; it feels like years rather than a few months since I last drove during an F1 weekend, so I think it will be quite exciting to drive here. It’s one of the most challenging circuits and I think it will be a good place to start.

What do you hope to take away from the 90-minute session?
BS: It’s going to be tough to only have one set of soft tyres, which don’t last very long, but we’re going to do some reliability work on the tyres; trying to find the set-up for the car on the tyres we’ve got will be the objective. They’ve been doing a great job cleaning the track here so hopefully it won’t be too green when we start, which will enable us to have a meaningful session.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment