Saturday, July 09, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | SILVERSTONE, SATURDAY: MICHAEL: “IT DIDN’T GO TOTALLY RIGHT TODAY BUT I AM NOT FRUSTRATED AS I KNOW THE REASON WHY”

SILVERSTONE, SATURDAY: MICHAEL: “IT DIDN’T GO TOTALLY RIGHT TODAY BUT I AM NOT FRUSTRATED AS I KNOW THE REASON WHY”

RACE NEWS // 09.07.2011


Michael will start the race from 13th place tomorrow and, although this result is not what he had hoped for, he insists he is “not frustrated" because he knows the reason why: “Owing to the uncertain weather situation, and in order to not risk driving in the rain, we went out rather early, which simply turned out to be too early. On my last lap, the tyres were unfortunately already gone and, especially in turn six, I suffered understeer which cost me the time to make it into the top ten." Although he had lost running time during P3 through a technical problem, he was quick to stress this was not the cause of his difficulties. "It did not have anything to do with the gearbox issue we experienced this morning. Let’s see what can be possible now coming from P13 and having some fresh tyres available - maybe some rain could help.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment