Sunday, August 28, 2011

GreenBkk.com Nico Rosberg | Nico Rosberg starting from P5 in Spa: “Qualifying went perfectly from my perspective.”

Nico Rosberg starting from P5 in Spa: “Qualifying went perfectly from my perspective.”

by rosbergpr of web team. August 27th, 2011


Nico Rosberg starting from P5 in Spa: “As usual for Spa, we got the full works with regard to the weather: wet, dry, wet, dry. Incredible. The forecast for tomorrow says it should be dry, so it will probably rain. Qualifying went perfectly from my perspective, despite the conditions. The team and I have put in some excellent work. My engineer got the timing spot on – I was the last to cross the line in Q3, so I had the driest conditions of everyone still in contention at that stage. That was great, especially on a day like today when things can always go wrong, The plan for the race is to defend my position against the people behind and to see whether there are opportunities to progress up the field. But with Alonso and Button starting behind me, that’s certainly not going to be easy.”


Watch more pics

Credit: Nico Rosberg (www.nicorosberg.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment