Friday, September 02, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | BRUNO SENNA ANSWERS FAN’S QUESTIONS PART1

BRUNO SENNA ANSWERS FAN’S QUESTIONS PART1

01/09/2011


On Monday, we asked you LRGP fans to come up with your questions for Bruno Senna who has picked a selection and provided the answers here.

If your question isn’t below, don’t despair - Bruno will also be giving the answers to some more of your questions here at www.lotusrenaultgp.com tomorrow.

Happy reading!

Zeynep Yazıcı: What do you think about the Turkish GP dropping off the 2012 calendar?
It’s a shame for me, as it’s one of the few new circuits on the calendar that has a nice flow and very challenging and fast corners.

Mark Gribben: What do you see as your biggest challenge in the coming races?
It will be adapting with the team and catching up with Vitaly and the other drivers in terms of race experience and car set-up.

Dmitry: What is the most important car adjustment for Monza?
In my opinion, the car must be very stable on braking and corner exits, as the Pirelli tyres seem to suffer a lot during these two phases of the corners.

Caroline Debatin: When you went away from the track (Spa, P1) after leaving the cockpit, still with your helmet on, it looked like you were talking about something - What did you say to yourself at that moment?
I was very angry with myself for losing precious track time, and I knew I set myself back a lot at that moment. Thankfully I managed to catch up quickly and put a good performance for the team in qualifying.

Josh: How did it feel to compete in your first Formula 1 race since 2010?
It was a great feeling. I was anxious before getting into the car, but as the laps went by I felt more and more comfortable and tried to learn as much as possible with the team.

Nicola Fairhurst: What do you do in your free time to relax?
At the moment I don’t have much free time. Whenever I’m not doing any activity for the team I try to do sports and keep my fitness up. Most of the spare time, including plane trips I end up sleeping in order to rest.

Eduardo: What was the most difficult aspect of driving in the middle of a season?
For sure I didn’t know the tyres and their behaviour. You can only get a feel for tyres after driving them, so it wasn’t easy to go into a dry race without having done any meaningful dry and high fuel running, but I was happy with my race pace and consistency!

Rodrigo: Did you have any problems with the tyres in Spa?
My tyres behaved very well in Spa, apart from the restart after the safety car period. I seem to have lost tyre pressure and temperature on the rears and that never came back, so I lost precious race time that wouldn’t have happened with a bit more experience.

Eduardo: When do you think you will be 100% comfortable with the car?
That’s hard to predict, but I hope I won’t take too long. I’m very privileged to have a great team behind me giving me all the support necessary to speed up my learning curve.

Matt Fayers: Do you think that if you continue with the team next year you can get your first win?
Winning in F1 depends on so many factors coming together! It’s a dream to win a race in F1 and I hope I get this opportunity and make the most of it. It’d be absolutely delightful to do it with LRGP as they’ve given me a real chance in F1 this year.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment