Friday, November 12, 2010

GreenBkk Formula 1 | Chandhok in talks with Force India

Chandhok in talks with Force India

Karun Chandhok is hoping to land a drive in 2011 © Sutton Images

Karun Chandhok is in talks with Force India as well as three other teams about securing a role in Formula One next season.

The Indian made his F1 debut with HRT this year but was ousted by the better-financed Sakon Yamamoto after the British Grand Prix. Chandhok has links with Force India through his father Vicky, a high ranking motor racing official who knows team boss Vijay Mallya well.

He has missed the past few grands prix but leaves for Abu Dhabi late on Thursday.

"I will be talking to four teams for next season's contract and yes Force India is one of them," Chandhok told the Indo-Asian News Service. "I am in regular touch with Vijay. I am also in talks with my present team Hispania. I hope to seal the deal by the end of December."

Credit: ESPN F1


No comments:

Post a Comment