Saturday, January 22, 2011

GreenBkk.com Red Bull F1 | HOW WERE YOUR HOLIDAYS?

HOW WERE YOUR HOLIDAYS?


Our drivers were able to take some time off over Christmas, we caught up with both Mark and Seb to find out what they’d been up and how preparations were going for this year.

It was the world’s weather which came into play for Mark, forcing a slight change of plans over the break…

“I had a very busy few weeks post season so I planned a relaxing Christmas and New Year at home in the UK,” he said. “Though because the UK all but shut down with the heavy snow, it was perhaps a bit quieter than I’d expected! But it was a nice chilled out Christmas and it was great to pack away my suitcase for a couple of weeks and spend time with my dogs. I was supposed to be going to Australia to get some sunshine, but they’re not having the best time of it out there with all the flooding, so my plans quickly changed. Currently I’m overseas at a training camp, but I’ll be back in the UK at the end of this month and then it’s straight into the old routine before testing starts.”

For the reigning world champion, a hectic November and December ended in slightly more relaxed fashion. “I spent Christmas with my family,” said Sebastian. “Then I managed to get in some days skiing in Austria.

“At the moment I’m doing a training camp and also putting in some time on the simulator in the Factory in Milton Keynes to prepare for the season.”

The 2011 calendar officially starts with the first test session for all teams in Valencia, Spain on Tuesday, February 1.

Credit: Red Bull Racing Formula one Team (www.redbullracing.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment