Sunday, July 31, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | NICK - “WE HAVE A FEW WEEKS NOW TO REASSESS”

NICK - “WE HAVE A FEW WEEKS NOW TO REASSESS”

31/07/2011


A disappointing race today for you…
NH: Not a good race for me today, and it’s the second consecutive weekend without finishing, so obviously I’m very disappointed but I have to pick up from here and look forward to a better race next time around.

What happened with your second pit stop out there?
NH: My second pit stop took longer than expected because there was a problem with one of my wheels. The car is not designed to stay running on high revs for so long so it started smoking and caught fire. I noticed the smoke coming from the rear of the car as I was driving out of the pit lane so I had to pull over and cut my race short.

You’ve not had the best of luck lately?
NH: The last couple of races have not been what I hoped for, but we have a few weeks now to reassess and come back stronger after the August break.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment