Friday, July 08, 2011

GreenBkk.com McLaren | Driven to do better – The Santander British GP Exhibition

Driven to do better – The Santander British GP Exhibition

2 hours ago

Jenson Button: "This is a picture of me – with five other ‘me’s’. Five fans of mine wore big Jenson Button heads which was quite surreal when they walked up to me and said “Hello”. It was at the British Grand Prix. I’d won six out of... I think about eight races at the start of the year – or seven races - and then we came to the British Grand Prix and I had a lot of support there. A very very special time for me and these guys were around last year as well so hopefully they’ll be back at the British Grand Prix this year."

The Santander British Grand Prix Exhibition opened to the general public on Wednesday 29th June and runs until Saturday 16th July. In total there are around 60 images on show including Lewis and Jenson’s Top 5 Silverstone pictures.

Every day this week, leading up to the Santander British Grand Prix this weekend, we will be bringing you one of the photos from the exhibition, as chosen by either Jenson or Lewis.

If you're in or around London though, go check it out for yourselves at Getty Images Gallery, 46 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DX from next Wednesday.

For more info and updates, follow Santander's Facebook page:


Credit: McLaren (mclaren.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment