Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | SPA, PREVIEW: MICHAEL: “WE’LL TRY TO SET AN EXCLAMATION MARK AT THE BELGIAN GRAND PRIX.”

SPA, PREVIEW: MICHAEL: “WE’LL TRY TO SET AN EXCLAMATION MARK AT THE BELGIAN GRAND PRIX.”

RACE NEWS // 22.08.2011


This race weekend in Spa will have a special one for Michael: “This is where I drove my first ever Formula One race 20 years ago. It’s hard to believe that this was such a long time ago. A lot has changed in those 20 years, but one thing has not: the track is still sensational. I just love the great nature of the location and the resulting layout with all the ups and downs. To me, Spa remains my ‘living room’, because it has been the stage for so many things which have been remarkable for my sporting career. This is why this time I would like to specifically send a big thank you to all my fans for their loyalty and support, which I was happy to receive during those 20 years and also since my comeback. Talking about the sporting side prior to Spa, we are all returning from the summer break with fresh motivation and energy, and will try to set an exclamation mark at the Belgian Grand Prix.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment