Monday, November 28, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | Interlagos, Sunday: Nico “I look forward to an exciting time in the winter as we work hard to develop a better car for next year”

Interlagos, Sunday: Nico “I look forward to an exciting time in the winter as we work hard to develop a better car for next year”

Race News // 27.11.2011


For Nico: “Today wasn’t an ideal ending to the season, and although I scored some points, I expected to finish higher than P7. I didn’t get a good start, and I had problems with my tyres overheating as the track temperatures were very high.

So I had to manage my tyres very carefully during the whole race which impacted on the pace. Now I’m looking ahead and I hope we can do better in 2012. I look forward to an exciting time in the winter as we work hard to develop a better car for next year.”

Credit: Mercedes GP Petronas Formula one Team (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment