Sunday, November 13, 2011

GreenBkk.com Michael Schumacher | Michael qualifies 8th in Abu Dhabi

Michael qualifies 8th in Abu Dhabi

12.11.2011

”I aborted my last lap in Q1 to save tyres, and having some fresh tyres left is the good news from Q3”


"It was quite a tight qualifying today. I aborted my last lap in Q1 to save tyres, and having some fresh tyres left is the good news from Q3 as well. Overall it was a normal qualifying where we would probably not have much more in the pocket. I also expect a straightforward race and we will try to make the most out of opportunities that arise. The tyres should not be a big issue here, and we tested their behaviour in P2 yesterday which took place at the same time as the race. The fact that the track temperatures will drop during the race might be good for us as we struggle a bit with the tyre temperatures here."

Credit: Michael Schumacher (www.michael-schumacher.de)

No comments:

Post a Comment