Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GreenBkk Formula 1 | HRT 'not an option' for De la Rosa

HRT 'not an option' for De la Rosa


Pedro de la Rosa has ruled out a move to Hispania Racing despite being without a race seat for the 2011 season.

The Spaniard spent the latter part of 2010 on the sidelines after being replaced by Nick Heidfeld at Sauber. He later accepted a role as Pirelli test drivers.

De la Rosa has been strongly linked with Hispania in recent months, but insists he's not heading there.

"HRT is, for me, not an option," he told Autosport. "I don't know what the future will cover. I'm trying to find a race drive in Formula 1 as always, I will never give up.

"Pirelli are planning to do some more testing during the year. I don't know, possibly I will be running with Pirelli, a race drive somewhere, or a reserve role in Formula 1. The next few weeks will be quite important for my future."

Credit: PlanetF1.com (www.planetf1.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment