Friday, July 15, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | NÜRBURGRING PREVIEW, NICO: “I HOPE THAT WE CAN TAKE ANOTHER STEP FORWARD WITH OUR NEW PACKAGE”

NÜRBURGRING PREVIEW, NICO: “I HOPE THAT WE CAN TAKE ANOTHER STEP FORWARD WITH OUR NEW PACKAGE”

RACE NEWS // 15.07.2011


Nico always has a special feeling racing at the Nürburgring for the German Grand Prix: “There is so much history around this amazing track, especially for Mercedes-Benz with great drivers from the past having had such successful times on the Nürburgring and the legendary Nordschleife. This year, I will have the opportunity to drive Juan Manuel Fangio’s car from 1954 on the amazing old circuit, and that will be very special. But of course I am also looking forward to the Grand Prix itself. I hope that we can take another step forward with our new package and close the gap to the top a little. It will be exciting to drive in front of a big German crowd in the Mercedes-Benz grandstand. Hopefully they see a good performance from both me and our car.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment