Friday, July 08, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | SILVERSTONE, FRIDAY: MICHAEL: “I WON’T MAKE ANY CONCLUSIONS FROM TODAY’S PRACTICE SESSIONS.”

SILVERSTONE, FRIDAY: MICHAEL: “I WON’T MAKE ANY CONCLUSIONS FROM TODAY’S PRACTICE SESSIONS.”

RACE NEWS // 08.07.2011


After his day in the car on Friday, Michael said it was “difficult to judge the real performance of the car today as the conditions were never consistent enough to achieve a proper analysis of where we are. So I won’t make any conclusions from today’s practice sessions until we have the chance for some dry running tomorrow. However I’m confident that it was a good first day of our Silverstone weekend and I’m looking forward to one of our home races. We are continuing to develop step-by-step and make improvements to the car.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment