Sunday, October 16, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | BRUNO SENNA - “I DON’T FEEL THERE WERE ANY WEAKNESSES IN THE CAR ITSELF”

BRUNO SENNA - “I DON’T FEEL THERE WERE ANY WEAKNESSES IN THE CAR ITSELF”

16/10/2011


The Korean GP - what is your verdict?
BS: On the plus side, I learnt more about the track and three days’ driving here allowed me to gain more experience with the team. As for the race, it was far from my best. I got a bad start, and from then on it was always going to be an uphill battle.

What prevented you from causing a stir amongst the points today?
BS: Well, from my grid position it was always going to require a strong performance from me along with, perhaps, a few things to go my way in front. Being stuck behind a number of other cars restricted my ability to get points; I don’t feel there were any specific weaknesses in my car itself but I was just unable to progress much from where I was. We will now see what we can do to better the situation, and come out all guns blazing in India.

Talking of India, are you excited to go somewhere new?
BS: Absolutely. It’s a culture I’ve not experienced before and a race I’m very much looking forward to.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment