Sunday, November 07, 2010

GreenBkk Formula 1 | Hulkenberg hopeful over Williams future

Hulkenberg hopeful over Williams future

Nico Hulkenberg is hopeful of his future with the Williams team after securing his first ever pole position, whilst ending Williams five-year pole position drought.

The German crossed the line last to take the top spot by over a second ahead of fellow German Sebastian Vettel.

With rumours that his seat is in jeopardy at the team, this performance will surely help to persuade the Williams board that it's worth keeping the 2009 world champion.

"It is amazing, I still can't believe I've done it," said Hulkenberg.

"This means a pay rise," he joked. "The situation at Williams is very open, nothing is confirmed but I just try to keep focused on doing a good job, and so far it is working pretty well.

"If I do that and I don't make any silly mistakes, that is what I can do. Then it's up to team if they want to keep me, but I am in positive mood that we will have a successful conclusion to that story."

Credit: The F1 Times


No comments:

Post a Comment