Monday, February 07, 2011

GreenBkk.com Formula 1 | Drivers and teams wish Kubica the best

Drivers and teams wish Kubica the best


Several drivers and teams have used the instant messaging service Twitter, to wish Robert Kubica, who was involved in a rallying accident on Sunday morning, all the best.

Below are just a couple of the messages...

Force India: "Oh my this isnt good news... best wishes to Robert Kubica for a speedy recovery after a nasty crash."

Heikki Kovalainen: "All thoughts on Kubica tonight, he's a great guy, lets hope operations go well and he makes full recovery."

Jenson Button: "Shocking news about Robert Kubica. I wish him a speedy recovery."

Lucas Di Grassi: "All my best wishes to my old friend Robert. Recover well and fast."

Mercedes: The team would like to wish a speedy recovery to Robert Kubica. Get well soon Robert.

Narain Karthikeyan: "Just found out about Robert Kubica's crash. A really great guy. Wish him all the best for a speedy recovery."

Nick Heidfeld: "Dear Robert, after the shocking news my thoughts are with you. Get well soon. Nick."

Nico Hulkenberg: "Robert, get well soon! Hoping all the best for you."

Pastor Maldonado: "I hope you recover soon Robert, we are with you... all the best."

Rubens Barrichello: "I would like to ask you for your best wishes to Kubica. He is being operated right now. We all like him and he deserves all the best."

Sebastian Buemi: "All my support to Robert Kubica. I am with you man"

Timo Glock: "I'm thinking of Robert, wish him all the best and hope to see him soon on the track and especially off-track as a friend."

Tony Fernandes: "My best wishes to robert kubica. Great guy and super driver. Hope for a speedy recovery."

Vitaly Petrov: "I am shocked to report on the accident with Robert. I wish him a speedy recovery and return behind the wheel."

Williams: "Best wishes to Robert from everyone here for a speedy recovery..."

The F1 Times would like to extend its best wishes and thoughts to Robert and his family in the hope he makes a full and quick recovery.

Credit: The F1 Times (www.thef1times.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment