Saturday, July 23, 2011

GreenBkk.com Williams F1 | iWitness in Germany: Friday

iWitness in Germany: Friday

Posted on Saturday 23 Jul 2011

Who do you think you are? That was the question being asked by the CAM Security staff this morning when Jonathan Williams’ pass didn’t work at the paddock turnstiles. Was he an intruder? No, of course not. Jonny had brought his 2010 paddock pass to the race! Luckily, race team coordinator Paul Singleton was able to get another pass made up and all was well.

Renault F1’s PR Andy Stobart is walking wounded this weekend. He had a bike accident on Monday evening, while cycling from the Sachsenring (scene of last weekend’s MotoGP race) and the Nürburgring. “I had a fight with a car,” he says, “ and there was only going to be one winner.” He lay unconscious for 20 minutes by the side of the road and was left with stitches above his left eye and deep grazes to his chin, cheeks and torso. Get well soon!

Rubens Barrichello likes golf and, being an F1 star, he gets to meet many a lot of its stars. Prior to the Canadian GP he played a round of golf with world number 16 Ian Poulter and last week he met Tiger Woods while on holiday in Orlando. We bet you taught him a thing or two about driving…

Kamui Kobayashi told a very amusing tale today. He flew to the Nürburgring early to get in some laps of the Nordschleife with his girlfriend, but things didn’t go to plan. “I bought four laps,” says Kamui, “which wasn’t cheap. As I accelerated away from the start-line, my girlfriend started screaming, saying I was going too fast, so I had to do all four laps at 30kph!” Clearly, she’s a difficult lady to impress.

Credit: Williams F1 (www.williamsf1.com)

2 comments:

  1. Hi this blog is really good. I share this blog to my friend. This is really great job ya. My work is Orlando Airport Transportation .Keep update to your blog and keep posting realistic and good. The Sanford Airport Transportation is my main role . This is my website International Transportation.All the best for your future process good keep it up bye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much that you like and share. I will keep posting. And your web is very nice.

    ReplyDelete