Saturday, August 27, 2011

GreenBkk.com Nico Rosberg | Nico Rosberg after Practise I+II: “We learned a lot, both for qualifying and for the race.”

Nico Rosberg after Practise I+II: “We learned a lot, both for qualifying and for the race.”

by rosbergpr of web team. August 26th, 2011


Nico Rosberg after Practise I+II in Spa: “Today’s weather was typical of Spa, first dry, then wet. Nevertheless, we learned a lot, both for qualifying and for the race. Tomorrow will be wet and Sunday dry, so we need to compromise, but we’re more inclined to favour race setup. I posted seven or eight laps today, and know what needs to be done to

improve the car. I think, we’re in for an interesting weekend.”


Für mehr Spa Fotos hierlang

Credit: Nico Rosberg (www.nicorosberg.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment