Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GreenBkk.com Jenson Button | Singapore GP Preview

Singapore GP Preview

19.09.2011


Jenson looks ahead to this weekend's race in Singapore:

"This is one of the races I'd most love to win and I'm hopeful that we'll be able to show the same sort of pace that we showed at Monaco and Hungary, where I had two of my best drives of the year.

"It's strange to have concluded the European season and still have six more races remaining. Personally, I love this end-of-year series of flyaway races – the circuits we visit are really diverse and, from a drivers' perspective, they're some of the best tracks on the calendar.

"I flew out to Singapore via Japan, so I've had the chance to spend a few days getting myself ready. Of course, for Singapore, we'll revert to the slightly unusual European timetable to ensure that we're as fit, alert and focused for the night race as we would be for any other grand prix.

"Given our current form, I'm positive that Singapore will be another strong race for us. I've been really satisfied with the pace of the car and the efforts of the team. Nevertheless, winning is what we're all about and that's what we'll definitely be aiming for this weekend."

Credit: Jenson Button (www.jensonbutton.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment