Saturday, September 10, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | MONZA, FRIDAY: MICHAEL: “I’M PLEASED WITH TODAY BUT WE WILL ONLY FIND OUT TOMORROW WHAT IT’S REALLY WORTH.”

MONZA, FRIDAY: MICHAEL: “I’M PLEASED WITH TODAY BUT WE WILL ONLY FIND OUT TOMORROW WHAT IT’S REALLY WORTH.”

RACE NEWS // 09.09.2011


For Michael, racing at Monza is always a special feeling: “It began yesterday when I did my lap of the circuit, saw the tifosi and enjoyed the particular atmosphere of this track. Then going out in the car today, it’s nice to feel what comes across from the fans - it reminds me of being at my home races. In terms of the character of the circuit, we are usually good on braking and traction, and there are not so many of the medium and high-speed corners in which we have not been so strong this year. It certainly looks good in terms of my position today, and I’m pleased with that; but we will only find out tomorrow what it is really worth.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment