Monday, October 03, 2011

GreenBkk.com Jaime Alguersuari | "I take my hat off for Checa, Sordo and Merhi"

"I take my hat off for Checa, Sordo and Merhi"

October 3 2011

Jaime Alguersuari is preparing the Japanese GP and has sent a very special message to his supporters , minutes after landing at the Nagoya Airport :

“Is has been probably one of the best weekends for the Spanish Motorsport. While I was waiting to collect my bags at the Nagoya Airport I had a look on Twitter, and found out that Carlos Checa had became the new SBK World Champion, Dani Sordo lead the Rallye of France and got a fantastic 2nd position and Roberto Merhi got the F3 Euroseries Title! Alguersuari from Nagoya, Japan

I take my hat off to the three of them!

Furthermore, Marc Marquez is now leading Moto2!

It may be because I’m in Japan, 15.000 kms far away from my home, it may be because I know Checa, Sordo, Merhi and their families, maybe this is the reason I know perfectly all the efforts they done until they got what they want. Today a have a very special feeling for them.

You guys, the fans, may have your own preferences in terms of colors or drivers, this is what Sport is about! We are sportsman, but we are persons amongst of all.


I wish Fernando and myself could do well in Suzuka, and I wish all the Spanish drivers may do a good job in the World Series final meeting this weekend in Barcelona. I hope that together we may do as well as this weekend for the Spanish Motorsport.


"Me quito el sombrero por Checa, Sordo y Merhi"

03 de octubre de 2011

Apenas aterrizado en el Aeropuerto de Nagoya, para preparar el GP de Japón que se disputa este fin de semana, Jaime Alguersuari ha querido transmitirnos un mensaje muy especial para sus seguidores en la web:

“Probablemente este haya sido uno de los mejores fines de semana para el deporte de motor en España. Mientras esperaba las maletas en el Aeropuerto de Nagoya me conecté a Twitter y me enteré de que Carlos Checa se había proclamado campeón del mundo de SBK, que Dani Sordo había estado liderado el Rally de Francia logrando una formidable segunda plaza y de que Roberto Merhi se había convertido en el primer campeón español de la F3 Euroseries.

Me quito el sombrero por ellos tres.

Y además, este mismo fin de semana Marc Marquez se ha puesto líder del mundial en Moto2.

Quizá sea porque estoy en Japón, a 15.000 km de casa, o quizá porque conozco a Checa, a Sordo, a Merhi, a Marquez, e incluso a sus familias, por eso sé el esfuerzo tan grande que han hecho todos ellos por llegar hasta aquí. Hoy tengo un sentimiento muy especial.

Vosotros los aficionados, podéis tener más preferencia por un color o un piloto, es la razón del deporte, pero ante todo, somos personas.

Ojalá que este fin de semana, en Suzuka, nos vaya bien a Fernando y a mí, y ojalá que todos los pilotos españoles que compiten este fin de semana en la Gran Final de las World Series en Barcelona logren muchos éxitos y reeditemos juntos otro gran fin de semana para el deporte español.”

Credit: Jaime Alguersuari (www.jalguersuari.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment