Thursday, October 13, 2011

GreenBkk.com Jerome D’Ambrosio | 3 QUESTIONS TO JEROME BEFORE KOREA

3 QUESTIONS TO JEROME BEFORE KOREA

12 Oct 2011


Jerome, are you happy with your weekend in Suzuka?

Yeah, definitely… I had a very difficult Friday and the weekend did not begin perfectly for me. Afterwards, my qualifying session was good and had very good feelings. The race was very exciting with a nice match against Timo. I had a very good start and the safety car changed the race but it is the game… We could have a better strategy but the team worked well and I am very confident before Korean GP.

What can you tell us about Yeongam track?

I had very good feelings last year but it was only for one free practice session. The approach will be different this time because we have to find the right settings for this very exciting track. The particularity is that this track has some very fast parts and some other very slow parts. The analysis of the practice sessions information will be very important. The Korean fans are so awesome and it will be nice to meet them. Suzuka was an unforgettable experience to live with all these fans. I hope it will be the same in Korea.

Are you sad that we are at the end of the season?

Oh, oh… The season is not over at all… 4 GP left and it is far from the end. I have to gain the more experience I can during every GP weekend. I do not want to think further and I need to stay focus on my work. I am feeling very well since Spa-Francorchamps and I want to keep this spirit.

Credit: Jerome D’Ambrosio (www.jeromedambrosio.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment