Saturday, November 26, 2011

GreenBkk.com Heikki Kovalainen | Brazilian Grand Prix View

Brazilian Grand Prix View

Friday, 25 November 2011 17:19


Heikki Kovalainen: "This has been a long, hard season and it will be good to bring it to an end in Brazil, but for me this has been one of the best seasons I have had in motor racing. As the team keeps growing and keeps developing I've just had to make sure I am driving as hard as I can, and every time I get out of the car I've been satisfied that I couldn't get any more out of it, so I can't really do any more than that. There is a great spirit in this team - we are definitely going in the right direction, so we will all look back on this year as another step forward, and then make sure we keep that momentum up as soon as we hit the track in 2012.

"For Brazil there's no reason why we can't have another very strong weekend. We have a new rear wing that should give us a bit more quali and race pace, and we have the same medium and soft tyre compounds we used in Abu Dhabi, so we should be able to put in the same kind of performances we showed there and in several races before."

Credit: Heikki Kovalainen (www.heikkikovalainen.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment