Monday, November 28, 2011

GreenBkk.com Jenson Button | 3rd on the Grid for Brazil!

3rd on the Grid for Brazil!

26.11.2011


“All in all, Q2 was a bit nerve-wracking for me – but enjoyable in the end because I haven’t managed to get past Q2 here in Brazil since 2005!

“So, as I say, it was satisfying to get into the top 10. In Q3, the car was working well too: balance-wise, I think the car was as good as we were going to get it.

“My quick lap was pretty ragged. I was pretty aggressive on the throttle, which you have to be to be fast around here. That’s not normally my style, but it was definitely quick and in fact I crossed the line thinking I’d be farther up the grid than I eventually was. But that was because the two guys in front of me did a great job too.

“If it rains here tomorrow, as we’re told it may well do, then it’ll almost certainly pour down – and that’s bound to make things very tricky. Still, this place lends itself to good overtaking – over the years there have been some great moves into Turns One and Four for example – so I think everything is well set for Formula 1 to put on a fantastic show tomorrow.”


JENSON BUTTON

MP4-26A-03

P3

2nd 1m12.547s (+0.087s) 19 laps


Qualifying

Q1 1st 1m13.281s (on Primes)

Q2 5th 1m12.820s (on Options)

Q3 3rd overall 1m12.283s (on Options)

Credit: Jenson Button (www.jensonbutton.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment