Monday, November 28, 2011

GreenBkk.com Jenson Button | Free Practice - Brazil

Free Practice - Brazil

25.11.2011


JENSON BUTTON

MP4-26A-03

P1 programme 25 laps 1m13.825s (0.014s) 2nd

P2 programme 36 laps 1m13.787s (+0.395s) 7th


“The two tyre compounds we’re using this weekend are closer to each other than we’d expected. The Prime is working well, and I think we understand where we are with it, but I’m struggling a little with the Option. I couldn’t quite get a balance on either low-fuel or long-run – it just wasn’t really working with my set-up.

“Happily, we know some of the reasons for that – we just didn’t have time to try those solutions today. But we’ve made the soft tyre work all year, so I’m confident we’ll get it right tomorrow.

“Still, it’s forecast to be wet on Sunday. Having said that, you never quite know what the weather will do around here, so it would be a bit of a risk to run a full wet set-up. I don’t think there will be too many people at the front setting their cars up for the wet, for that reason.

“The DRS zone is along a very short straight, so I think we’re going to struggle to overtake there; but we’ve still got the main straight, which is probably the best place to pass.”

Credit: Jenson Button (www.jensonbutton.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment