Sunday, November 13, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | Bruno Senna - “This circuit’s good for F1”

Bruno Senna - “This circuit’s good for F1”

13/11/2011


What were your thoughts on yesterday’s qualifying?
BS: I was disappointed because I made a mistake on my last lap and lost a lot of time. It was a gamble to go for one flying lap, and unfortunately I could not get into the position I wanted to be; I really feel I could have made P11.

How does that set you up for the race?
BS:Well, at least the sets of tyres have only done one lap each, which should be a good thing for the race today. Let’s hope my below par qualifying position doesn’t harm me too much. I’m looking forward to the race, it’s an exciting place to race and I will be giving it my best shot.

What is your impression on this venue - there’s hardly a bad word said about the Yas Marina Circuit?
BS: It is a great venue. Whilst it’s not a car which naturally suits our car, you have to stop and take a look at this amazing facility. It’s good for F1.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment