Saturday, November 26, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | Romain Grosjean: “I think it was a beneficial 90 minutes”

Romain Grosjean: “I think it was a beneficial 90 minutes”

25/11/2011


How was your return to the R31 hotseat?
RG: I was looking forward to jumping in the car again this morning and the experience did not disappoint. It is amazing being in that car, and I tried to make the most of every minute.


What did you make of driving here at Interlagos?
RG: It’s a track I particularly like; a fantastic old-style circuit, with lots of fans in the grandstand too. I want to spend as much time as I can in the car, and I really love getting behind the wheel – it’s a job I love. To do it at this circuit was great.

What were you able to take away from the session?
RG: We saw some interesting data on the technical side, which the team has already started looking at for next year. I think it was a beneficial 90 minutes.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment