Sunday, November 13, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | Abu Dhabi, Saturday: Nico “I’m on the good side of the grid and it should be a fun race tomorrow”

Abu Dhabi, Saturday: Nico “I’m on the good side of the grid and it should be a fun race tomorrow”

Race News // 12.11.2011


Nico felt the team “didn’t quite get the maximum from our qualifying session today which was a shame. The track temperatures dropped during the session and it became more difficult to get the tyres working.

On my second run in Q3, I had too much traffic in front of me to warm the tyres up sufficiently and that hurt me on the quick lap, otherwise I think we could have been further ahead. However I’m on the good side of the grid and it should be a fun race tomorrow.”

Credit: Mercedes GP Petronas Formula one Team (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment