Monday, August 29, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | SPA, SUNDAY: NICO: “WE HAVE MADE PROGRESS THIS WEEKEND.”

SPA, SUNDAY: NICO: “WE HAVE MADE PROGRESS THIS WEEKEND.”

RACE NEWS // 28.08.2011


Nico was had a great start today, making up four places to be leading the race on the first lap: “It was a special feeling to be leading the race in a Silver Arrow at this amazing circuit. It was great to see the traffic jam behind me with the Red Bull, McLaren and Ferrari cars, but it was hard to realise that we just don’t have the pace to stay at the top. However we have made progress this weekend and today was a good result for the team. I had to push quite hard at the start and in the middle which cost me a little towards the end, which combined with Michael being on the faster soft tyres, meant that I wasn’t able to keep him behind me. Now I’m looking forward to Monza and I’m confident that we can improve further.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment