Monday, August 29, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | SPA, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “A WONDERFUL ENDING TO A WONDERFUL WEEKEND IN SPA!”

SPA, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “A WONDERFUL ENDING TO A WONDERFUL WEEKEND IN SPA!”

RACE NEWS // 28.08.2011


After the race, Michael was very happy with his race, and described his weekend as “wonderful”: “I think more than fifth place would not have been possible today but making up 19 places was a good feeling. With all my family, friends and fans here, it was an extra motivation, and I would like to thank all of them for their support. They saw an exciting race with a great strategy from our team. So all in all, for me, there was a lot of emotion and a lot of overtaking today. At the beginning I was a bit afraid that some of the flying parts might hit and damage my car, but I was lucky that nothing happened. After that, I had big fun hunting and making my way forward.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment