Sunday, October 16, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | YEONGAM, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “THESE THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU FIGHT HARD - THAT'S RACING."

YEONGAM, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “THESE THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU FIGHT HARD - THAT'S RACING."

RACE NEWS // 16.10.2011


After being forced to retire on lap 16, Michael had: "It was another unfortunate end to a race which could have been encouraging today. It's a big pity as the car was again very good in race trim and I had already gained some positions. It would have been interesting to see what was possible, and I think we could certainly have taken some points.

As for the incident, I didn't see Vitaly coming; I was just suddenly spun into a direction I had not intended to go, and then I saw my rear wing hanging off. It was unfortunate but these things happen when you fight hard - that's racing."

Credit: Mercedes GP Petronas Formula one Team (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment