Sunday, October 16, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | YEONGAM, SUNDAY: NICO: “A DIFFICULT RACE FOR ME TODAY BUT I'M STILL HAPPY TO SCORE SOME POINTS."

YEONGAM, SUNDAY: NICO: “A DIFFICULT RACE FOR ME TODAY BUT I'M STILL HAPPY TO SCORE SOME POINTS."

RACE NEWS // 16.10.2011


After the race, Nico said: “I had good speed at the start of the race today but after we changed to the prime tyres, it became more difficult as the degradation was too strong. I had some nice battles against Jenson and the Ferraris, and was pushing hard to defend my position against Felipe and Fernando in the middle stint.

During this, I flat-spotted my front tyres so I had to pit earlier than expected which made my last stint on the primes very long. I didn't have enough grip by the end and so I just wasn't able to defend the position against Jaime. A difficult race for me today but I'm still happy to score some points."

Credit: Mercedes GP Petronas Formula one Team (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment