Saturday, November 13, 2010

GreenBkk Ferrari F1 | Abu Dhabi GP - Massa: “A shame about the last few laps on my debut day”

Abu Dhabi GP - Massa: “A shame about the last few laps on my debut day”

Credit: Ferrari S.p.A. (http://www.ferrari.com)

“Overall, it was a good debut for me at this track, where I was unable to race last year. My times came down progressively, both because of the changing track conditions and also, as lap after lap, I managed to learn where I could push harder. It was a shame I had a little problem towards the end of the second session which prevented me from doing my last series of laps with a heavy fuel load. I hope to be able to continue to make progress so as to be in the fight for the top places. The car seems to handle well: now we must analyse the data we have gathered to try and make the right choices in terms of set-up and aerodynamic configuration. I am sure that there is room to improve our performance level.”

Credit: Ferrari S.p.A. (http://www.ferrari.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment