Monday, November 08, 2010

GreenBkk Ferrari F1 | Brazilian GP - Massa: "It's not my year: I'm sorry for the fans"

Brazilian GP - Massa: "It's not my year: I'm sorry for the fans"

“Everything happened to me today and it is a real shame that I was unable to obtain the result that was within my grasp, even after yesterday’s qualifying and by that I mean a good finish. When I went back out on track after the first stop I immediately felt that something was strange with the right front wheel and I had to come back to the pits immediately to change tyres again. From then on, my race was pretty much over. Towards the end, the Safety Car presented me with an opportunity and in fact, I managed to make up a few places. Then came the collision with Buemi which knocked me back again and, with the cars that had to lap me, several times I lost contact with the drivers I was fighting for position. When I had a clear track ahead of me, I managed to do competitive lap times, which confirms that the potential was there. I would have liked to have been fighting it out at the front here, but it wasn’t possible: I will try and make up for it in Abu Dhabi at the final race. We still have a very important target to reach and we will do our utmost to succeed in that.”

Credit: Ferrari S.p.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment