Monday, September 12, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | MONZA, SUNDAY: NICO: "IT'S A PITY AS I HAD A STRONG STRATEGY AND MICHAEL SHOWED OUR CAR WAS VERY STRONG.”

MONZA, SUNDAY: NICO: "IT'S A PITY AS I HAD A STRONG STRATEGY AND MICHAEL SHOWED OUR CAR WAS VERY STRONG.”

RACE NEWS // 11.09.2011


Nico’s race sadly came to an end at the first corner when he was taken out through no fault of his own in an accident caused by Liuzzi: “It was a disappointing race for me today in Monza. I had a difficult start on my prime tyres but still managed to gain a place at the first corner, so it was quite good. Then Liuzzi flew like a torpedo over the grass and put me out of the race. It's a pity because I had a strong strategy and, as Michael’s good result showed, our car was very strong this afternoon.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment