Monday, September 12, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | MONZA, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “THE FIGHTING AGAINST LEWIS WAS BIG FUN!”

MONZA, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “THE FIGHTING AGAINST LEWIS WAS BIG FUN!”

RACE NEWS // 11.09.2011


Michael finished in fifth place today after a thrilling Italian Grand Prix: “It was an exciting race today, both for me and I think for all of our fans, and that is why I am happy. The fighting against Lewis was big fun, and my mirrors seemed to be very small at times. We are both known for driving on the limit, and that is what we did. I had to make my car as wide as a truck, and had to stretch the possible as much as I could, but in the end, as expected, he was still faster.

The start was ideal, I held back on purpose at first in order to use the grip perfectly afterwards, and then the left side was all free. To make the most of your possibilities is the maximum possible at times, and that is why I had fun today, especially knowing that there is more to come in the future, with all the support we have from Mercedes.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment