Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | SINGAPORE, PREVIEW: NICO: “THE TRACK ITSELF IS GOOD FUN TO DRIVE AND A REAL CHALLENGE.”

SINGAPORE, PREVIEW: NICO: “THE TRACK ITSELF IS GOOD FUN TO DRIVE AND A REAL CHALLENGE.”

RACE NEWS // 19.09.2011


Nico is looking forward to the Singapore Grand Prix: “it’s a circuit that I enjoy very much, I finished second at the first race held here in 2008 so I have some good memories from that weekend. Singapore is a fantastic city and I always try to spend some extra time here with friends after the race. The track itself is good fun to drive and a real challenge.

The stop-start nature means you have to concentrate hard throughout the lap and it feels very narrow and enclosed, like a true street circuit. We’ve made a good step forward with the car in the last few races and I hope we can take advantage of that again next weekend in Singapore.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment