Sunday, November 27, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | Bruno Senna - “I’m very happy with that”

Bruno Senna - “I’m very happy with that”

26/11/2011


Happy with that?
BS: I’m very happy with that. It was not what I was expecting when the weekend started but it’s good news. We knew the car had good potential here, but we just weren’t sure the level of that potential – the R31 behaved very well today!

It was an ideal qualifying for you…
BS: Yes, it pretty much was. In qualifying 2, the team put a good car together and we did a great job. It’s a shame we had used tyres going into Q3 because we could have had an even better result. Having said that, being in Q3 was a victory in itself so I’m happy and looking forward to the race tomorrow.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment