Sunday, November 27, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | Interlagos, Saturday: Nico “We qualified ahead of one of the Ferraris which has always been my goal during the season"

Interlagos, Saturday: Nico “We qualified ahead of one of the Ferraris which has always been my goal during the season"

Race News // 26.11.2011


Nico felt today was: “A good qualifying session. We saved a set of option tyres for the race, and we qualified ahead of one of the Ferraris which has always been my goal during the season. So I’m quite pleased to be starting from sixth place tomorrow. I was maybe a little too slow on my out lap in Q3 so my tyres didn’t work perfectly on my fast lap, and that’s why I wasn’t as quick as in Q2. I will push to gain a good result tomorrow for the team who have done a great job over the whole season.”

Credit: Mercedes GP Petronas Formula one Team (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment