Thursday, November 24, 2011

GreenBkk.com Sergio Perez | Brazilian Grand Prix Preview; Sergio “Checo” Pérez decided to finish on a high

Brazilian Grand Prix Preview; Sergio “Checo” Pérez decided to finish on a high

Friday, 18 de November de 2011

The final countdown for the 2011 FIA Formula One World Championship has begun: On the weekend of the 25th to the 27th of November the Sauber F1 Team will be doing everything to ultimately gain a position in the Constructors’ Championship.

The Autodromo José Carlos Pace in Interlagos is as famous as it is notorious for thrilling and unexpected racing. While Kamui Kobayashi finished in the top ten in both his starts there – in his debut race in 2009 as well as last year – Sergio Pérez is a first timer at the challenging Brazilian Grand Prix.

Sergio Pérez (car number 17):

“I have never been to Brazil and I’m very much looking forward to my first visit. Before I fly to Sao Paulo I will spend a few days in Mexico, and I must admit I’m also looking forward to going home. The last time I went back home was during the summer break in August.

I have heard a lot about Sao Paulo and Interlagos. Apparently it is a great race track and the crowd can get very emotional. I expect them to be a bit like my Mexican fellow countrymen, and am looking forward to the atmosphere passion creates. Of course I have also had some warnings that the city can be a dangerous place.

It will be the final Grand Prix of my rookie season in Formula One. To me this year feels like three years because so much has happened, including my accident in Monaco. However, I think it was a good season. I learnt a lot and was getting better and better with every race.

Considering the fact that I had to miss two races in which the car and the team performed very well, I really think I can be happy with what I have achieved so far. Without doubt I am determined to finish this season, which I will personally never forget, on a high”.



Previo Gran Premio de Brasil; “Checo” Pérez decidido a terminar en lo más alto

Viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

Comenzó la cuenta regresiva para la conclusión del Campeonato del Mundo de la F1 2011. En el fin de semana del 25 al 27 de noviembre, el Sauber F1 Team hará todo lo posible en la última carrera del año para mejorar su posición en el Campeonato Mundial de Constructores.

El Autódromo José Carlos Pace, en Interlagos, Brasil, es famoso por ser un gran premio emocionante e imprevisto. Para Sergio “Checo” Pérez será su primera participación en el desafiante Gran Premio de Brasil.

Sergio Pérez (auto 17):

“Nunca he estado en Brasil y estoy muy ilusionado con mi primera visita. Antes de volar a São Paulo voy a pasar unos días en México y debo admitir que también estoy ansioso de ir a casa. La última vez que estuve fue durante las vacaciones de verano en agosto.

He oído mucho acerca de São Paulo e Interlagos. Al parecer se trata de una gran pista de carreras y la gente puede ser muy emotiva. Espero que sea un poco como mis compatriotas mexicanos y ya estoy visualizando el apasionante ambiente que se creará.

Será el último Gran Premio de mi temporada de novato en la Fórmula Uno. Para mi, este año lo siento como de tres, porque han pasado muchas cosas, incluyendo mi accidente en Mónaco. Sin embargo, creo que ha sido una buena temporada. He aprendido mucho y fue mejor y mejor con cada carrera.

Teniendo en cuenta el hecho de que tuve que faltar a dos competencias, el equipo funcionó muy bien, realmente creo que puedo estar feliz con lo que hemos logrado hasta ahora. Sin duda, estoy decidido a terminar esta temporada en lo más alto y personalmente nunca la olvidaré”.

Credit: Sergio Perez (sergioperezf1.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment