Sunday, November 27, 2011

GreenBkk.com Vitaly Petrov | Vitaly Petrov - “I will do all I can in today’s race”

Vitaly Petrov - “I will do all I can in today’s race”

27/11/2011


Glimpses of performance yesterday, but ultimately a disappointing qualifying…
VP: I’m naturally disappointed with my position because we have been improving the car step by step throughout the weekend and we thought there was more to come from it. Unfortunately, I could not pull out a fast enough lap when it mattered in Q2.

Were there some set-up changes on the car?
VP: We changed the car set-up quite a lot to accommodate for the change in temperature between FP3 and qualifying. In qualifying, I didn’t actually feel I made many mistakes; I had quite a quick lap at the end of Q1 but then I lost some grip on my lap in Q2, which left me where it did. I will do all I can in today’s race to finish the season on a good note.

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment