Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | HUNGARY PREVIEW: NICO: “I’M SURE WE CAN TAKE ANOTHER SMALL STEP FORWARD.”

HUNGARY PREVIEW: NICO: “I’M SURE WE CAN TAKE ANOTHER SMALL STEP FORWARD.”

RACE NEWS // 25.07.2011


Nico is looking forward to this weekend’s race which will be his 100th Grand Prix: “It seems crazy when my father completed 114 races over his whole career. It’s a nice number but statistics aren’t that important to me. I’m looking forward to the weekend in Budapest as I like the Hungaroring very much, and I’m hoping for a better time than in 2010 when unfortunately I didn’t finish the race. We need to work on our race set-up to see what improvements we can make as the car that I had in qualifying in Germany was better than the one that I had in the race. I’m sure we can do it and take another small step forward.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment