Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | HUNGARY PREVIEW: MICHAEL: “I WILL OBVIOUSLY NEVER FORGET THAT I WON ONE OF MY WORLD TITLES THERE.”

HUNGARY PREVIEW: MICHAEL: “I WILL OBVIOUSLY NEVER FORGET THAT I WON ONE OF MY WORLD TITLES THERE.”

RACE NEWS // 25.07.2011


After two home races in a row, Michael also feels a special link with Hungary: “I will obviously never forget that I won one of my world titles there, and I always enjoyed the support of a lot of fans travelling to Budapest. Ideally we can help them enjoy their weekend, and I am hopeful we can as we have seen some progress lately with our car. I am impressed with the effort the team and the guys back in England are constantly putting into it and it is good to see developments. I am looking forward to travelling there.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment