Sunday, July 24, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | NÜRBURGRING, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “IT WAS A PRETTY EXCITING RACE TODAY.”

NÜRBURGRING, SUNDAY: MICHAEL: “IT WAS A PRETTY EXCITING RACE TODAY.”

RACE NEWS // 24.07.2011


Michael finished in eighth position today during what he called an exciting race: “We had lots of action for both the spectators and the drivers today. Hopefully everyone in the grandstands was entertained and it made up for the cold temperatures a little. My spin caught me by complete surprise, but that spot is known to be tricky in wet conditions, even if the conditions were not so wet today. Anyway, it obviously cost me some positions which was a shame. Towards the end, rain could have helped but the chances were low so I did not count on it. All in all, I am ok with the race. With the little improvements we have made, we can look forward to Hungary now.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment