Sunday, July 24, 2011

GreenBkk.com Mercedes GP | NÜRBURGRING, SUNDAY: NICO: “WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO TO MAXIMISE OUR LATEST UPGRADES IN THE RACE.”

NÜRBURGRING, SUNDAY: NICO: “WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO TO MAXIMISE OUR LATEST UPGRADES IN THE RACE.”

RACE NEWS // 24.07.2011


Nico finished his home race at the Nurburgring today in seventh place: “I had a good start to the race today and made up one position on the first lap to be running in fifth place. However I didn’t have a perfect set-up today and the car wasn’t working quite as well as in qualifying. I had some good battles with Massa but despite pushing hard, it was impossible to keep him behind me. Seventh place is ok but we know that we have some work to do to maximise our latest upgrades in the race. I have a great team behind me, both the engineers and the boys in the garage, so I am confident that we will do this and we will see what happens next week in Hungary.”

Credit: Mercedes GP (www3.mercedes-gp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment