Friday, November 25, 2011

GreenBkk.com Lotus Renault GP | Bruno Senna: “It’s very exciting to be here”

Bruno Senna: “It’s very exciting to be here”

24/11/2011


How has it been since you arrived here straight from Abu Dhabi?
BS: Yeah, well, to be honest last week I took [off] to rest and to get acclimatised as well. It was a bit cold in Brazil, so I didn’t get to enjoy the sun but this week has been very busy and I think it’s going to be a very busy weekend overall. But it’s a home race so you have to get used to it and get on with it.

Are you excited about the fact it’s a home race?
BS: Very excited yeah, it’s my second time racing in Brazil and it’s the first time I’ve going to be here in a competitive car so I think it should be an interesting race weekend, lots of pressure but very exciting as well.

You’ve had less than a half season - how tough has that been and how pleased have you been with the way you’ve tackled it?
BS: It’s been very tough of course, competing with the guys that have tested and have done the whole season. It’s not easy: these guys are not joking around here, they are the best drivers in the world and mixing with them is very satisfying. Overall, it’s been a good experience, it would have been much better if I’d done the whole thing, for sure, but I think I’m pleased with the results. There have been ups and downs but the performance normally speaks for itself and hopefully we will still finish this race on a high note.

And the future?
BS: Well, that’s still up for…ah… [it remains] to be seen, but I’m working very hard for the seat and hopefully we’ll know the future as soon as possible. Rubens, just going back to the last race, that was a great drive from the back of the grid, were you pleased with that?

For Bruno Senna mini helmet, click here
For Bruno Senna merchandise, click here

Credit: Lotus Renault GP (www.lotusrenaultgp.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment