Monday, August 29, 2011

GreenBkk.com Michael Schumacher | Michael making his way in Spa

Michael making his way in Spa

28.08.2011


From 24th to 5th position - a wonderful ending of a particular weekend

"A wonderful ending to a wonderful weekend here in Spa. I think more than fifth place would not have been possible today but making up 19 places was a good feeling. With all my family, friends and fans here, it was an extra motivation, and I would like to thank all of them for their support. They saw an exciting race with a great strategy from our team. So all in all, for me, there was a lot of emotion and a lot of overtaking today. At the beginning I was a bit afraid that some of the flying parts might hit and damage my car, but I was lucky that nothing happened. After that, I had big fun hunting and making my way forward."

Credit: Michael Schumacher (www.michael-schumacher.de)

No comments:

Post a Comment