Thursday, November 17, 2011

GreenBkk.com Jenson Button | 2nd row start in Abu dhabi

2nd row start in Abu dhabi

12.11.2011


JENSON BUTTON

MP4-26A-04

P3

4th 1m39.429s (+0.453s) 16 laps


Qualifying

Q1 3rd 1m40.227s (on Primes)

Q2 5th 1m39.097s (on Options)

Q3 3rd overall* 1m38.631s (on Options)


“I haven’t really been able to find a balance that suits me perfectly this weekend. The car changed quite a lot for qualifying. In practice I’d been struggling with the rear end; but, during qualifying, I suddenly had great rear grip and masses of understeer – so the car felt completely different to me.

“Obviously, there’s only a certain number of things you can do during the qualifying session to counteract that, so we used everything we could to make the car work reasonably well, and I felt much happier as a result.

“Third isn’t a bad place from which to start – hopefully we’ll get one over on the Red Bulls tomorrow.”

Credit: Jenson Button (www.jensonbutton.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment